In this post we are going to talk about investing in a (paid) premium WordPress theme.
Recent statistics show that the number of people using WordPress has already reached more than 59,267,000 worldwide while the number of people logging in daily is close to 284,000. If you are online entrepreneur, you may want to invest in a premium or paid WordPress theme and here is some reasons why.
Free WordPress themes are great for the casual blogger, but if you want to stand out in the crowd then a premium WordPress theme is the ticket. Say you have a one of the thousands of free themes available, how many people do you think have the exact same theme?
I would say at least a few thousand or so and if you want to stand out in the crowd a premium theme would give you a unique themed blog that is custom designed by a professional and with more earning potential for you.
Lets face it, most of us are not familiar with HTML, CSS and PHP, sure we can do a little tweaking here and there but if you would like a more unique and responsive design then it would be worth the extra money for a professionally designed premium theme.
– Premium themes are totally functional over many platforms and also function with the ever changing technologies of today. Premium themes allow you to create a more attractive and profit-generating website. It lets you apply modifications that will provide convenience to your site visitors.
What more can you ask for?
– Free themes have limited designs and capabilities unless you are a skilled programmer which most of us, unfortunately are not. With the constant updates that WordPress makes in its platform, almost all themes are generously made SEO-friendly with enabled connectivity through social media, but on the down side when WordPress asks you to update you may find that your free theme no longer functions properly and then you will most likely be looking for a more compatible free theme and just when you have it the way you wanted…the nightmare begins.
– As a premium theme subscriber, you have access to 24/7 technical support to help you troubleshot whatever problems you may be encountering, one thing you cannot find in free themes.
– Compared to standard themes, premium themes are frequently updated artistically and technically speaking.
– Most often, premium themes are ready-to-use and the only tasks you need to perform is to upload your content which is a big time saver plus!
– They are also browser-tested. Once you get them up, you can be sure that Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer users can view your website without encountering any problems. If you happen to receive any complaints regarding this, you can always contact technical support to assist you.
If you are not tech savvy, you can still enjoy premium WordPress themes that can be operated like standard websites. Some of them can be modified without meddling with the CSS or HTML part because they feature drag and drop functionality. Thus, not being an IT person is not an excuse not to enjoy the huge benefits of premium themes.